Touch Therapy for children with Autism is a respectful and researched based complementary therapy which is becoming more and more popular within the medical profession as a support tool.
There are many benefits for the child and parent such as;
1. May help the child to become more accustom to tactile stimulation.
2. May increase confidence in parenting and caregiving skills.
3. May increase trust and bond with caregiver.
4. May decrease the stress hormones.
5. May help to improve sleep patterns as bodywork will boost melatonin the sleep hormone.
Gift Vouchers Available, please enquire
For further details on pricing and how Touch Therapy for Children can help you and your child, please give me a call and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
**Please note, sessions are in the child’s own surroundings which can be more relaxing and familiar to them**